The FREE WALKING TOURS by Discover Lisbon were for the enjoyment of individual travelers. The tours are ran on a tips-only basis, with no upfront cost to join the walking tour. Although it is not mandatory for individual travellers to reserve their place, we strongly advise doing so.
In situations where tours reach the limit, (we hope this does not happen) and we are not able to open another group, on-line reservation will give you priority over anyone waiting on the meeting point. Just present your ticket to the tour manager on the spot 15 minutes before the start of the tour.
Groups of 8 or more travellers who wish to take part of any FREE WALKING TOUR are required to pay a per-person fee in order to participate and secure a guide. Our FREE WALKING TOURs are intended for small groups and individuals who are visiting the city.
Groups of eight or more persons are required to book for the appropriate number of people online when clicking Book Now on our FREE WALKING TOURs page, or contact us to schedule a private tour which is the only way to guarantee your group will travel together with a private guide.
The tour ticket includes the guide(s), and may include transportation costs when specifically indicated. Food, Drinks, incidentals, bathrooms, and anything else not specifically included in the tour price is not included.CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS
Discover Lisbon Responsibility
Although we work very hard to make sure that all our tours run as scheduled and reach the highest level of customer satisfaction. If a tour is cancelled, and it is the fault of Discover Lisbon or any of the freelance guides we work with, we will fully refund your reservation and offer up to 100% of the value of the original reservation price as credit towards the purchase of another tour as compensation. This offer cannot be used in any other way and will not be cashed in or given to a third party.Your Request
In the situation you are not be able to attend your tour and need to cancel a tour booking letting us know at least 24 hours before your tour, we will cancel your ticket and credit you 50% of the purchase price towards the purchase of an additional future tour. We have a no refund policy, unless we are at fault for the cancellation of your tour.
Acts of God or Terrorism
We may not be held responsible should we be unable to offer a tour due to Acts of God, (tsunamis, earthquakes, volcanic dust clouds, extreme weather, etc.).
In situations where you are not allowed entrance on a venue from a third party (i.e. Club) for reasons not specified on the tour you can be refunded up to 50% of the amount paid for the tour, or 100% of the purchase price towards the purchase of an additional future identical tour. Denial of entrance refund does not include reasons of intoxication which is up to the discretion of the security manager of the clubs or bars.
1. All participants are responsible for their own safety and well-being during the event. The Lisbon Pub Crawl will do its best to ensure that participants safely attend a variety of localities and venues within Lisbon. However, The Lisbon Pub Crawl events cannot mitigate every eventuality and as such, The Lisbon Pub Crawl events involve an element of possible risk. All participants acknowledge these risks and attend events of their own accord and solely at their own risk. •
2. The Lisbon Pub Crawl events include opportunities for participants to consume alcohol at their own discretion. The Lisbon Pub Crawl urges all participants to drink responsibly and cannot accept any responsibility or liability if participants drink excessively, resulting in damages, ill health, injury or death. • 3. All participants should be aware of their own physical or mental limitations before attending an event. People with medical conditions or who are pregnant are strongly advised not to participate in The Lisbon Pub Crawl events and must inform The Lisbon Pub Crawl of the full nature of their condition before participating.
4. All The Lisbon Pub Crawl participants must be 18 years or older. Only official identification will be accepted as proof of age and includes: Passports, driver licences, proof of age (18 plus) cards, etc. Unacceptable identification includes photocopies, student cards and other non-government issued identification. •
5. All tickets must be purchased before you may participate in The Lisbon Pub Crawl events. Tickets purchased from distributors (hostels, accommodation providers, online sales, etc) will be redeemed for a wristband and a ticket at the starting point. •
6. You may not change or cancel tickets after purchase with any distributor. Direct sales made with The Lisbon Pub Crawl may be refunded or another ticket provided at The Lisbon Pub Crawl’s discretion. •
7. The Lisbon Pub Crawl reserves the right to cancel a tour at our discretion and for any reason. In the event of a cancellation, The Lisbon Pub Crawl will try to contact distributors and clients as quickly as possible and will refund or replace tickets where appropriate. •
8. The Lisbon Pub Crawl reserves the right to change or modify tours without notice, including changing or altering venues and routes. In the event of a change, The Lisbon Pub Crawl will endeavour to substitute comparable venues, but accepts no liability for changes. •
9. The Lisbon Pub Crawl accepts no liability for participant’s behaviour and reserves the right to refuse entry or remove from events anyone who is drunk, disorderly, aggressive, abusive or anti-social. In the event of refusal or removal, The Lisbon Pub Crawl will not refund ticket prices or cover any additional costs incurred by participants as a result. •
10. The participant agrees to indemnify The Lisbon Pub Crawl (it’s employees, directors, suppliers, agents, distributors, representatives, etc) against any third party claims as a result of the participant’s behaviour and actions. Any damages or loss caused by a participant is solely the participant’s responsibility. •
11. All venues (including bars and clubs), attended by The Lisbon Pub Crawl reserve the right to refuse entry or remove participants from venues for any reason including drunk, disorderly, aggressive, abusive or anti-social behaviour. London Party Pub Crawl accepts no liability in the event of refusal or removal and will not refund ticket prices in such an event. •
12. The Lisbon Pub Crawl holds the right to use photos, images, videos and quotes of participants as promotional material in The Lisbon Pub Crawl website, posters, flyers and facebook page.
Participation in any Discover Lisbon tour, event or activity is strictly voluntary and both your freelance guide and Discover Lisbon reserve the right to deny participation to anybody for any reason at any time.